Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life as We Know It....

Is all about to change!!!



Jon and I found out that we are expecting a New Years Eve baby and couldn't be more excited. It took us quite awhile to get here, and on several occasions wondered if it would really ever happen. For me, it was a total shock. I cruised around 15 weeks pregnant with Brycen and had no idea. Its crazy that I picked up on some of the very 1st symptons this time around. I would like to think that experience has made me smarter and more aware but somedays I am not soo sure.

After a several rounds of test,medicines and a roller coaster of the most hellacious hormones, we decided to take a break and pick back up after our very busy summer. Jon's brother Andy, is getting married in July. So I figured if I wasnt pregnant by February we would just wait till after the wedding. Im not the biggest fan of looking like a beached whale in pictures, specially ones that people will look at forever. I'm just hoping that my bump will do just as it did with Brycen and stay "incognito" till after the wedding. I have a dress to squeeze into..

No comments:

Post a Comment