I can't believe it, we are officially at the halfway point in this pregnancy.. I have to admit I feel great and for the most part have had a very ez and smooth pregnancy. The 2nd half should fly by as we always have a very busy fall season with birthdays and holidays..Its my favorite time of year but has def added a different level of anxiety to my life.. I can't believe I am already starting to check ppl off of my Christmas list. Santa's workshop is def up and operating..
Today we had our 20 week ultrasound.. Normal people would have been finding out the sex of their baby but not us.. We are waiting for the big "Surprise"! I never in a million years thought I would be one of those people that could not find out, I am nosy and like to know it all. However I am over it and cant wait to meet our little nugget..Here is a snap shot of " Tiny " and its current living quarters..

No comments:
Post a Comment