Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nursery

I found a picture of a nursery online and absolutely fell in love with it.. Since we are not finding out the sex of Tiny it has made buying things very difficult for me. Come to think of it, that's prob Jon's motive behind not finding out.. The less Alex knows the less money she will spend..

With Holiday sales we figured Labor Day weekend was the perfect time to buy a crib and dresser and get it delivered. So we did just that. For all of you that know my husband, you know very well his passion for shopping or lack there of to be honest. However he was a very willing participant, and I am glad we got to do it together.

I mentioned to our family that the 3 P's were accomplished - Painted, Purchased & Put Together. Here is our end result thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment