Friday, October 8, 2010

3rd Trimester


Seriously.. I can't believe we are already here. Went to the Dr today. Passed my glucose test and Little Pate is growing right on schedule. I go back in 2 weeks, still can't believe I am at the 2 week visit point.. I have to admit I still feel great and don't have too many complaints.. Sleeping is prob my biggest complaint.. I can't seem to get comfortable and that really sucks as this girl loves to sleep.. The last few days have been pretty annoying as I wake around 2:30-3:30 a.m every morning and can't seem to fall back asleep till about 5. I get that maybe the baby gods are trying to prepare me for the sleepless nights ahead, but I am a big girl and will deal with it when the time arrives.

Everyone says its time to hang up the heels and switch to flats.. I'm trying , its just hard to let go of something you soo dearly love. I did get some FABULOUS shoes this weekend with a small wedge so I am making some progress in the right direction.
We are officially in the final stretch of this pregnancy. I have to admit I can't wait for it to be over for many reasons..For starters we get to meet " Tiny" and welcome it into our wonderful world, but I'm ready to get my body/wardrobe/WINE back.

Here are the latest shots of " Tiny's" living arrangements...I asked Brycen the other day if he thought I could win a beauty contest and his exact answer was " NOT WITH THAT BELLY". Got to love your kids for keeping it real!

1 comment:

  1. you look lopsided in the top picture and about the size i am now in the bottom picture! so funny!! gosh i want to know what 'tiny' is soooo bad!!!!!!! regardless you still look great!!

    ReplyDelete