Saturday, November 13, 2010

33 weeks....


Today we have officially hit the 33 week marker.. My best friend made a comment last weekend in the midst of my sleepless night drama that I only have a little over a month left. I think that was my first " Oh Shit " moment as I realized that we are def on the home stretch.. However we are super calm and ready in every way to meet our baby..I just cant wait to finally give it a name and allow it to have an identity.

We had a Dr.'s appointment today.. All looks great and Baby Pate is growing right on target as it should.  It's currently laying transverse across my belly and weighing in at 4.6lbs.. Babies are supposed to grow about .5lb a week, so I think we are well on our way to solid 8lb baby.. Just how I like'em, " Chunky"..
Baby is also looking backwards so this is the best shot we were able to grab, not very good but you can kind of see its profile, a lil nose and lips..



As for me, well I feel great until it comes time to get in bed.. For a girl who loves sleep this is becoming very annoying. I cant get comfortable, once I do I have to pee and it begins the process all over again, I toss and turn all night long , move to the couch and then back to my bed. Poor Jon, he is a trooper. He sits up with me sometimes as I struggle to get back to sleep. He really wants to help me and constantly ask " what can I do or get you?", secretly he is prob like go to sleep lady and please quit waking me up... I  have been cleared to take Benadryl at night , which has def helped.. I just don't like to do it everyday.. Baby Pates sleeping quarters have def grown. I feel huge..

No comments:

Post a Comment