Monday, December 6, 2010

36 weeks 4 days...

Had our usual Dr's appointment today.. Had our last ultrasound, everything looks great and the little nugget is weighing in at 6lbs on the nose. Its so weird how before you could see so many details of your baby on the screen. Space is limited in there so know we can just sneak glimpses of body parts.. We got to see an ear and a hand with 1 finger sticking out ( no worries it was a good finger).. We have entered the last phase of Dr's appointments, the joy of physical checks.. As of today we are sealed up with no indication of labor..
Thursday is my last day of work and I am officially on maternity leave.. I have to say I have been really looking forward to that day, but its a tad bittersweet..

No comments:

Post a Comment