Jack is officially 2 months old today and doing fantastic.. He is growing like a weed and once again our parental progress report shows were excelling with him.. Little chunk gained almost 3 lbs in the last month..
11lbs, 10oz
23 1/2 inches
His two month check up was on Friday.. It went great other then the mean lady that came in and stuck my baby with 4 different needles... Of course I cried.. I cant stand to see anyone inflict any kind of pain on either of my boys.. Mama Bear doesn't do well with that.. As soon as the mean lady was done, I picked up my baby and within seconds he was calm.. What can I say, this boy loves his mama...
You in Month 2..
You are still a pretty easy baby.. You love to be in anything that moves.. Within seconds of being in a car/stroller/shopping cart you are out..You are starting to sleep for longer periods at night and your Dad and I are super thankful.. You have the most beautiful smile, and I love sounding like a fool to make you do it.. Its no longer gas its truly a smile.. Your big brother is still thrilled to have you, he thinks you get your good looks and loud burps from him.. You love bath time.. Just like your momma you love to relax and soak in a big bath tub...You are a tad bit spoiled in the sense that you are the only person I know who gets warm towels to dry off with.. You can thank your Grammie for that.. PS... She may have a different name by the time you read this...As I type this you are currently passed out in your swing.. I love you Jackbob...


No comments:
Post a Comment