Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello Emerald Coast ! !

WOW- what a beautiful place. It's very hard to imagine that the same body of water that gives us this brown cruddy water and hard packed brown sand also has Beautiful Emerald Green waters and white sugar sand..

The entire Pate clan ventured down form their respective homes for a week long family vacation in Destin, FL. Charlie & Karen rented a house and it really was the perfect house for our group. Thank You so much for making this happen for all of us to share. After we all arrived you would have thought that we lived there with all the groceries/items we came with..


To say I was a little worried about driving 10 hours with a baby was an understatement.. But in usual fashion Jack was perfect, we really couldn't ask for a better traveler. Brycen is always great and after this road trip I don't really think our boy is one who will look for trouble or disobey the law.

We took the seas on the Bounty Hunter and had a fantastic trip. I am so glad we choose to take a private charter as it was worth every penny. We maxed out on Red Snappers and Brycen and I joined the small elite group of " Shark Catchers"! I think Bry was in fishing heaven..



We had been wacthing parasailers all week on the beach. After much convincing we were all scheduled to go up.. Jon was terrified, Brycen was hesitant only because Jon was. They very much have a " Monkey See, Monkey Do" relationship. However once up the lil monkey loved it and well the big monkey couldn't get back on the boat any faster..I'm glad we did it as a family and got to experience this together.



I love vacations. Vacations create memories & experiences that last a lifetime..

No comments:

Post a Comment