WOW... I can't believe my little boy is already 9 years old.. You always hear parents say time flys when it come to your kids growing up. I never really understood this until Bry. 9 years ago a little, okay maybe not so little 8lb 4oz screaming little boy got placed into my arms and I have been forever changed since that very moment. I thank God everyday for that little boy as he has made me who I am today.
Bry is very much a little man.. He LOVES reptiles, fishing, hunting, video games and anything else that screams "Boy". Do I dare say he loves to read? I am proud to say my son no longer wants to be a garbage man or a video game tester and has moved on to wanting to be a Veterinarian who specializes in reptiles.. Finally something Mama is on board with.
We have done a lot together in 9 years and I cant wait to see what the future holds for you. Happy Birthday Bear, We love you!!!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




i LOVE the slideshow! happy birthday my big 9-yr old bry bry!! xoxo
ReplyDelete