Please meet Bloody Skeleton Boy, aka BRYCEN..
I think he really enjoyed Halloween and scored ample amounts of candy
I got to stay home with the pumpkin and pass out candy while Brycen and Jon cruised the streets. Lets just say, Brycen was mortified when Jon and I started speaking of painting my belly. Again it all goes back to the fact that my little boy is growing up and mom now falls into the " embarrassing" category. He made me promise I would keep it covered and not answer the door with the pumpkin on display, but really how could I not answer the door with this piece of work?
On a side note.. I would like to personally boycott Halloween on a school night.. Its just not nearly as fun. I think Halloween should always be celebrated on a Friday or Saturday night.



you kinda blend in with the other pumpkin...LOL!!!
ReplyDelete