Saturday, January 22, 2011

1 Down 1 to Go...

So during the last few months of pregnancy, I found myself standing in the midst of my closet on numerous occasions. Wondering and praying that I would soon one day be reunited with my clothes and all my fantastic size 7 shoes. I must admit I had only a handful of meltdowns during this pregnancy, and all of them happened or at least started in my closet... I am not a girl of many purses, accessories or tech gadgets ( honey, in case your reading I would actually enjoy an I-Phone for my Birthday). Shoes on the other hand, I have a mild obsession with...Anyone that has spent any amount of time in my closet can attest to this.. I was really hoping that I wasn't one of those woman whose foot grew a whole size or two during pregnacny and stayed that way..

So tomorrow is the first real day I have to get dressed for anything important, Michelle's Baby Shower.. I was forced to try on non-maternity clothes and real shoes.. I am happy to say my shoes fit great.. As for my clothes..Let's just say were getting there..........

PS.. by the way, Jack is fantastic.. He really is a sweet baby..We are loving every inch of him and trying really hard not to squeeze him..More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment