I can't believe Bry is already starting 3rd grade... Time really has flown by in every aspect of the word. I know most moms worry about the 1st day of Kindergarten and most wonder if they will cry.. I am proud to admit I cry every year. I cry when he gets out of the car because (he is too cool to let me walk him in) and I think I cry even more when I pick him up on the 1st day.. I don't get the privilege of picking him up everyday so I always make a special effort to drop and pick him up on the 1st day. At least until I am told that its " Not Cool" to get dropped off by your mom. I'm sure that day is coming.

Being this little boys momma is the best thing I have ever been given the honor of doing.. He makes it easy. I don't think I could have asked for a better kid. He is well mannered, polite, smart and has a heart of gold..I think he has matured well beyond his 8 years of life. Bear - we wish you an awesome 3rd grade.. We know your gonna do great!
OMG my Bry Bry is so grown-up!! Such a ladies man!
ReplyDelete